Saturday, March 22, 2008

Restless determination

I've found myself in a time of life where I'm anxious to get on with it. I'm in the process of getting out of debt and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm doing well in school and finally becoming excited about the idea of studying but with no end in sight. I'm trying to be an active member of Uncharted with little time or energy to do so.

This morning I came home from work at the lab with a desire to do something, but I've done nothing for so long that I don't know how to go about it. I've been a recluse for so long that I don't have anyone to ask to join me in doing whatever it is that I end up thinking I might want to do.

Quite a dilemma, I know. I am determined, however. It's the one thing I've always had going for me. I see people that give the impression of "living" and I am determined to join them. Hence, the blog.

I don't know what it is I'll end up doing, but I'm going to do it and maybe tomorrow I'll have something more than wishful thinking.

No comments: