Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Optimism

I hate working the graveyard shift. The whole idea of going to bed just as the sun is coming up makes me depressed.
On the other hand, I love my job. And, the way things are set up at the moment I am encouraged to study. Not to mention the fact that we're only doing graveyard for another three or four weeks. I can make it.
School is good, but I've got to learn how to study. You might be surprised that I've gotten to this point without learning, but that's how it happened. The story is a little long, so if you want to know you'll have to ask me.
I'm excited for Spring and that's a good sign. All my life, to date, I've been more excited about winter coming on than summer. Now maybe I'll be a "year-round" kind of person.

1 comment:

Olivia Singleton said...

No, I didn't kiss them both but there is still time! Okay, just kidding. I'm not one to do that. But the first home teacher certainly did behave like a jealous little school child.