Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another day, another dollar...or not.

I just got back from work and it's 5:00 in the morning. Kind of depressing, but I've only got a week left. I had a test in Biology yesterday that went exceptionally well. I handed in an English paper that I feel good about and got one back that also went well. I missed a Chemistry assignment...I'm not so good at this online assignment submission "thing." Oh well. From now on I'm going to sign into blackboard every day regardless of whether or not I have an assignment due. I think it will help.
I have a business meeting tonight which means that today I have zero hours of free time. This is where I hold my breath and wait for tomorrow.
I've toyed with the idea of "Rest while you're running." It's a Psychological exercise where I seek calm in my mind in spite of the chaos that's engulfing me. A very interesting line of thought, but I haven't gotten very far with it yet. Give me some time.

3 comments:

Olivia Singleton said...

If you figure out the "rest while you're running" concept definitely let me know. I think that's something I could benefit from.

Sastep3 said...

Oh, I will. Wish me luck.

Rina Tripathi said...

Nice!

http://au.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-KOxfltcifqizd1Pl300ZHcuBkQ--?cq=1